Updates to TGB Dungeon Builder

I’ve spent the past week cleaning up the Dungeon Builder code, 15 minutes here, 15 minutes there … and have taken it from “prototype code” to “alpha code” … it’s now much cleaner looking, a hell of a lot easier to work with, and makes damn near perfect sense now … and boy, let me tell you … going from prototype to alpha … WHAT A BITCH … I damn near lost it a few times … couldn’t figure out what the hell I was thinking when I wrote some of the code, only to find out … most of the code that was giving me headaches didn’t work and wasn’t rendering stuff anyhow … I must have just left it in there when I was doing the prototype “just in case” … and figured “its not putting stuff on screen, who cares …” and kept going …

But now the code has a fairly easy to follow structure … and I’ve even created an Image Map mock-up that I’m using …

To see more “pretty” pictures, continue reading …

Leave a Reply